All things in life are naturally balanced, albeit not always evenly. In ‘traditional’ relationships, each partner must balance their love life with work, school, family and endless other variables.
College, kids, boyfriends, wives, and careers are just a fraction of what many sugars balance day after day.
Sugar can be the perfect glazing between a stressful love life and career, as many here have said, “I’m seeking someone to take the stress away” , and there’s no doubt that sugars have been known to do just that.
I would like my SD to take my stress away. I know that I want to do that for him as well! But, just the fact that you WANT to makes a HUGE impact. - OCSugarBaby
When do you find time for sugar?
How does the sugar melt with the rest of your life?
Has a sugar daddy or sugar baby taken some of your stress away lately? Care to share?
No comments:
Post a Comment